A list of all available placeholders for Auction House
Valid Time Frames
These are used to lookup statistics between the current date and x amount of time prior.
- s (seconds)
- m (minutes)
- h (hours)
- d (days)
- w (weeks)
Valid Statistic Options
All placeholders are prefixed with auctionhouse and start and end with %. Example: %auctionhouse_test%
- active_auctions (Gets the total listings a player currently has active)
- expired_auctions (Gets total expired listings a player has)
- server_active_auctions (Gets the total listing count for the entire server)
For the following placeholders gstat refers to global statistics, while pstat refers to player statistics.
- gstat_<valid statistic option> (to get the lifetime total)
- gstat_<valid statistic option>_<duration><valid time frame/unit> (to get the statistic for x duration in the past until the current date).
- pstat_<valid statistic option>_<player name> (to get the lifetime total)
- pstat_<valid statistic option>_<player name>_<duration><valid time frame/unit> (to get the statistic for x duration in the past until the current date).